How It Works
You can be a part of CareFree’s CareCompare Colleague Kickstart Program, where you can earn a $150 incentive for referring agents within your agency to complete enrollments for the first time using CareCompare! Referring agents will receive $150 after the referred agent sells three (3) new and issued Medicare Advantage (MA, MAPD, DSNP, or SNP) or Medicare Supplement policies, using the CareCompare platform. Referring agents can earn a maximum of $5,000 in total bonus money.
CareCompare includes MA, MAPD, SNP and Medicare Supplement plans available within the CareCompare portal.
This Program is intended for individual street level or licensed field agents as specifically identified by CareFree.
Only those agents who are invited, in writing, to participate in this Program by CareFree may qualify.
Not all agents are eligible due to compliance requirements and sales performance criteria. Agencies and call center agents are excluded from this Program.
Please allow up to two pay cycles for your ACH process to go into effect. We strongly encourage direct deposit as paper checks take 7-10 days to process. Return completed forms to: [email protected] .
Medicare Advantage enrollments (including, MA, MAPD, C-SNPs and D-SNPs) and Medicare Supplement enrollments.
The plans may be from any carrier available within the CareCompare portal that the referred agent is contracted with under CareFree Insurance Services.
Referred agents qualify with the following:
- Complete the contracting process for carriers whose plans are available to enroll in CareCompare, and for whose plans you wish to sell.
- Complete CareCompare Training via CareCompare Webinar or successful completion of CareCompare On Demand training.
- Please go to the Carecompare Training page to enroll for a live webinar, or start training now with on-demand training by clicking here.
- Complete the Attestation terms and conditions for use of CareCompare after completing the on-demand training.
- Have not sold a plan within CareCompare prior to registration in this program.
- Sell a minimum of three plans using CareCompare with an effective date of January 1, 2022, after registration in the program.
- Plans which are not contained in CareCompare, or which are contained in CareCompare but which cannot be used for enrollment do not qualify.
- Enrollments accepted between October 15, 2021 and October 29, 2021 will be processed by November 5, 2021.
- Enrollments accepted between October 30, 2021 and November 12, 2021 will be processed by November 19, 2021.
- Enrollments accepted between November 13, 2021 and November 26 2021 will be processed by December 3, 2021.
- Enrollments accepted after November 26, 2021 and all true-ups will be processed post-AEP reconciliation.
Enrollments submitted with an effective date of January 1, 2022.
To participate in this program, please fill in the CareCompare Colleague Kickstart Registration below.